NConnect-Ibiza part of Next Collection SL
Address AV, 8 de Agosto n.29 CP 07800, IBIZA (Balears (Illes)).
PurposeYour data will be used to meet your requests and provide our services.
PublicityWe will only send you advertising with your prior authorization, which you can provide by means of the corresponding box established for this purpose.
Legal Basis We will only treat your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
Rights You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct and delete it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.
RecipientsIn general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information we request.
Data Protection Policy:
The Directorate / Governing Body of NConnect (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the objective of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations of protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its development standards).
The Data Protection Policy of NConnect rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it to the control authorities competent.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Protection of data from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Default data protection: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of measures appropriate technical or organizational.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in the processing of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be conveniently trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of NConnect is communicated to all personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and provide opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of NConnect, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions.